INSTAGRAM @SERHANCHOO

Friday 8 August 2014

Life goes on


So 2 days ago (6/8), my S3 officially died. The motherboard spoilt so i can't even turn on the phone now. SIGH... It will cost about RM 650 if i send it for repair. SIAO?! So yup will be using an old laggy spare phone until ip6 is out. Will never ever buy Samsung phones again becz it just simply sucks. Won't be able to take/edit photos and scroll social sites from now on so i guess i will be disappearing from social sites too ha ha

On a side note, i got my results today and holy shit i actually failed one sub by just lacking of 6 marks. Really very upset and disappointed cz this is my first failure in ACCA. But there's nothing i can do about it, so ya life goes on. I should probably look at it at another perspective and be grateful that i passed the 2 other subs. Since i have less distraction becz of my phone now, it's time for me to pull up my socks and study hard. "Without pain, how could we know joy?"

x

No comments:

Post a Comment